Greater Chattanooga Coalition Against Human Trafficking
Second Life of Chattanooga and Partnership for Families, Children & Adults are founding members of the Greater Chattanooga Coalition Against Human Trafficking (GCCAHT). Through GCCAHT, area social service providers, mental health providers, medical providers, community and faith based organizations, federal, state and local law enforcement agencies work together to combat sex-trafficking in the Greater Chattanooga area.
Empowering individuals and organizations to collaborate and to create a community free of human trafficking and slavery of all forms.
Elimination of all forms of human trafficking.
Human Dignity and Justice for All
1. Raise overall awareness about the issue of human trafficking
2. Facilitate training and equipping of first responders to human trafficking
3. Collaborate in the restoration of victims of human trafficking
- Awareness: “Implementation of programs and activities to support the mission of GCCAHT.”
- Social Services: “Partnership providing comprehensive wrap around services to victims of Human Trafficking.”
- Enforcement (Closed Group): “Partnership of Federal, State, Local law enforcement agencies that combat Human Trafficking.”
If you are interested in learning about the formation of a Greater Chattanooga Coalition Against Human Trafficking, complete and submit this form to us. Click here to complete form or come to our next meeting.
Our next meeting is Thursday, June 6, 2013, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm at Development Resource Center, 1250 Market Street, Chattanooga. Check back for registration information.