Greater Chattanooga Coalition Against Human Trafficking
Second Life of Chattanooga and Partnership for Families, Children & Adults are founding members of the Greater Chattanooga Coalition Against Human Trafficking. Through GCCAHT, area social service providers; mental health providers; medical providers; community and faith-based organizations; and federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies work together to combat sex trafficking in the Greater Chattanooga area.
Empowering individuals and organizations to collaborate and to create a community free of human trafficking and slavery of all forms.
Elimination of all forms of human trafficking.
Human dignity and justice for all.
- Raise overall awareness about the issue of human trafficking.
- Facilitate training and quipping of first responders to human trafficking.
- Collaborate in the restoration of victims of human trafficking.
- Awareness: Implementation of programs and activities to support the mission of GCCAHT.
- Social Services: Partnership providing comprehensive, wrap-around services to victims of human trafficking
- Enforcement: Closed group partnership of federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies that combat human trafficking.
Your role in The Coalition:
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Greater Chattanooga Coalition Against Human Trafficking, please complete and submit this form.
Please attend our next meeting! For more information and to register, click here.