- If you are interested in learning about the formation of a Greater Chattanooga Coalition Against Human Trafficking, complete and submit this form to us. Click Here to Complete Form or come to our next meeting.
- Make yourself aware of the issue of modern day sex slavery. Check our our Resources Page for more information.
- Once a week devote your Facebook status to anti-human trafficking. We would love if you spread the word to your sphere of influence about Second Life Chattanooga. Below are a few options for you to copy, paste, and post on your Facebook and Twitter.
Every year an estimated 300,000 children are at risk of sexual exploitation in the United States : Introducing Second Life : http://secondlifechattanooga.org
Approximately 500 children are trafficked for sex in Georgia every month. It is an issue in our backyard and we cannot sit silent : http://secondlifechattanooga.org
Second Life Chattanooga : dedicated to ending sexual exploitation and slavery in the Greater Chattanooga area : http://secondlifechattanooga.org
- Invite Second Life of Chattanooga to hold an Awareness Meeting at your civic organization, church, college, middle school or high school, etc.
- Take action against child sexual exploitation on the internet. Report any suspicious activity to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children’s cyber tip-line at www.cybertipline.com.
- Write a letter to your local politicians. Effective legislation at the state level is important because it gives states the opportunity to create laws that are comprehensive and victim-centered. Additionally, state legislation can also raise community awareness and increase local media attention, leading to increased victim identification, protection, referral to services, and prosecutions.
Click Here to view a sample letter
Click Here to identify your Representatives
- Financial support is a major help to our cause. With your support we can increase the depth and width of our on-going work of raising awareness. For information on how to donate to Second Life of Chattanooga,click here.